Saturday, March 3, 2007

I'm saved.

Remember, I don't write all the blogs on this site, so I just want to let you guys know that I used to be a Christian. (The other contributors to this blog were not Christians.)

Anyway, keep reading, you'll see where I'm going with this.

Just the other day at FreeThinkingTeens, there was a debate and this Christian member, Tey, responded to a comment posted by an atheist that said he used to be a Christian. This was Tey's response.

You know it is impossible to lose salvation, right? Once saved, always saved. So either you were a Christian and still are, or you just weren't. I'm guessing the latter since you do deny the existence of God.


There you have it, folks. I'm saved and I'm going to heaven, because a Christian said that a former Christian like me could never lose salvation.

Heaven is going to suck, I'd rather be in Hell.

All my friends are going there.


Update:

Tey, (who happens to be a Christian at FreeThinkingTeens) was asked by American Atheist this:

But anyway, you agree that blaspheming is the unforgivable sin, but I'm not trying to start a debate about this...but why do some Christians believe that it's not the unforgivable sin?


Tey's response:
I'm not sure why they would. It's stated plain as day.

No comments: