Tuesday, March 20, 2007

How important is Devin?

Devin wrote to Frank Walton™ a few days ago on MySpace about "being booted" from the stickam room. I wonder if the message was really that important to Frank™, after all...he did receive that message on the 17th. Frank™ posted this blog about James White on the same day that he received Devin's message, too.

Why did he wait 4 days to post a blog about Devin being booted? Was Devin's message from MySpace important enough for Frank™ to post a blog about it 4 days later?

And why is Devin in our stickam room?

It's our PRIVATE stickam room!

*SIGH*

This is what Devin says.

yeah, i pretty much sign into the group during their shows, and i point out everything wrong that they say until they kick me out


LOL! Whatever!

I'll bet that Devin never points out anything wrong that we say every time he's in the stickam room. It's pretty obvious that the moron is lying, Frank Walton-style™.

He's just making a silly claim. In fact, I pretty much owned him at FreeThinkingTeens.

(Devin is not the only 22-year-old that went to FreeThinkingTeens to debate with teens.)

There's no way that this 22-year-old that got owned at FreeThinkingTeens (and also refused to go to the RRS forum) points out the wrong stuff that we say.

He's a liar!

As for James White, I doubt that White is open to being a guest on the RRS show. Prove me wrong, James.

1 comment:

Bastard Sheep said...

I can't say I've seen him during a show, but then again I've only been on for one live show, I'm quite new to RRS.