Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Christians hate Frank

This is nothing new to me. I've always heard of Christians that hate Frank. But I'd like to post some of the stuff that the Christians from TOL had to say about Frank Walton.


Frank, you are a petty, pathetic jerk.



From Knight.


Frank is a liar and a fool...

.. Frank hurts the gospel and damages the cause for truth.


From Knight, again.


Frank if you read this, you brought shame to the name of Christ and gave
legitimacy to the atheists on this board and their positions. I have a feeling
we will be hearing about this for a long time. You should be ashamed of
yourself. God's truth will always prevail, you should know that!

Further, I don't appreciate your treatment of Knight, is a friend and a
brother in Christ to me. You don't even know the man, and you made some very
serious accusations against his character. I find that behavior to be utterly
inexcusable! I have always found Knight to be reasonable and he always attempts
to do the right thing. Your banning comes well-deserved in my opinion!


PastorKevin.


Ouch!

Here are some more quotes from Knight.

" This is the reason we don't normally host debates between people we do not know or trust - they may turn out to be jerks."

"You should be thankful and appreciative. Instead you are insulting, petty and rude."

"And then when we explained our position you responded with harsh insults."

" Frank, you are a petty, pathetic jerk. Please leave TOL and do not come back. You are not welcome here."

No comments: